Sunday, June 26, 2005

thinner

I've been doing Weight Watchers for 5 months now and I've lost almost 10kg. What I don't get is how come I'm still fat? It's amazing you don't realise how the weight has piled on. I didn't care that much really, but I've seen the future and it was scary. I don't want to be 40 and 100kg. I don't think I'm ever going to be into exercise as there are 100 other things I'd rather/need to do. I've got a pedometer and it really is a slave driver - I need to do at least 10,000 steps a day, so I'm having to force myself to get active. Seems to be working!
Don't think I'll ever have trouble with anorexia though!

1 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

You're doing bloody well y'know. The only way I've ever lost weight (apart from getting food poisoning or starving myself) has been by obsessively going to the gym. No other regular exercise has ever worked for me, and cutting down on eating is torture to me.

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home