Thursday, April 14, 2005

ponchomania

It's not that I'm flighty or easily distracted, but now I've decided to crochet a poncho. My crafty friend Jacqui found a nice Martha Stewart pattern for me. She also helped me translate the wool into NZ wool. I've done the first row and it's going well so far. I now still have the 4 cross stitch projects on the go (well, retired), 1 kumihimo braid in limbo, a thousand cards to make and a red poncho to complete. I've also decided to knit another scarf for my pal Lou as she complained the last one was too small (so much for gratitude). Oh yes, and then there's the scrapbook I'm going to make for my parents for Christmas. I wonder if Taffy (my husband is Welsh) would let me retire 25 years early? I have suggested it and he mutters something about babies - I assume he's joking.
Someone at work found this really cool site today which will drive you mad. Click everything many times!
Friday tomorrow - phew!

1 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

you could leave your job and sell crafty items. I know someone who left hers and now makes specialty chocolates for a living.

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home