Saturday, April 09, 2005

little hangover

Well it's the Saturday after the night before. We went out for lunch yesterday to celebrate our successful project. Unfortunately it was yum char and I embarrassed myself because I didn't like the look of any of the food, so sneaked out for a Subway. We then went for a drinkies or 2 or 3 or 4. A whole load of people were supposed to join us, but most of them piked. If I was in one of my more sensitive moods, this would have upset me, but oh well, c'est la vie. The girls who did show up were really awesome and we had long girly chats. Ah, we could put the world to rights!
Feeling a little bit seedy now, but nothing too bad.
On Thursday I had all the district Brownie Pippin and Guide leaders over for our monthly meeting. They really are awesome women. It is such a good organisation and I've seen girls go from wee little Pippins to confident young ladies. It's amazing taking the kids on camp and seeing their faces when they realise they are allowed to get wet and muddy.
Any way, must get on - I'm helping to sell Guide biscuits today. Only 15 boxes to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home