Sunday, July 02, 2006

update

Well, England are out of the World Cup. A shame really, it would have done the country good to see them go a bit further. Oh, well, c'est la vie.
I have just caught up with the latest season of Dr. Who. David Tennant is very appealing (especially to the ladies!). Some of the plots were a bit weak, but generally it's pretty good. Shame Billie Piper is leaving.
I have been in Southampton for a week whilst Taffy was off in Rhodes windsurfing. I'm now back in Wales with Pa-in-law and Taf. Taf is looking very tanned and extremely healthy. He has very bad windsurfing callouses on his hand - poor baby!
Next week we are going to relly concentrate on getting our lives in order.
hee hee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

I'd have thought Taffy would have permanently calloused hands from all that windsurfing. Has he been taking a break?

I liked season one of Dr Who - those kids with the gas masks were really freaky.

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home