Monday, January 09, 2006

Normality

or, in other words, I'm back on a diet. My friend Slaps got me to go back to Weight Watchers with her. Must be the 10th time. I know I can do it and at $16.95 a week I'm bloody well going to. At least I hadn't put on all the weight I lost last time.
However, I think my Mum may be right - dieting makes you think about food all the time.
So, here's a gratuitous picture of my (overcooked) Christmas turkey - I didn't manage to eat a portion of meat today, huge sin.

3 Comments:

Blogger gerbera said...

is it better, their "new" program? or much the same. I like their tv ad which really annoys me (that I like it). I am just intending to walk every day. Went to Kilbirnie (via Haitaitai) yesterday. Evans's has a 30% off sale. I got loads of cheap embroidery thread, that's all. Fabric not great there. Today wandered around Newtown. New fabric shop next to mall, gorgeous fabrics, think it's the woman who used to have the shop on Willis St where the Mag shop is now.

1:42 pm  
Blogger Violet said...

on a diet again? but you looked great last time I saw you!

I love turkey. When I was pregnant last Christmas I must've eaten a good fifth of the size 5 turkey as leftovers.

8:44 pm  
Blogger Kazzer said...

Gerbera - glad to know you're not missing us. Filling in the emptiness with shopping! WW plan much the same but shiny new books.

Violet - the weight goes back on if you let it - need to stop the slide. I had turkey in chocolate sauce once in a Mexican restaurant in Covent Garden.

5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home